Select To Get Started:
Baltimore City Public Schools offers a secure site for former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications. https://bcsmd.scriborder.com/
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older or attending a post-secondary institution, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Students Who Graduated Prior to 2008 --> Office of Records Management (ORM)
- Transcript requests can be purchased online for students who graduated prior to 2008; using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below). Go to: https://bcsmd.scriborder.com/
- Phone, mail, or fax requests for records will NOT be accepted.
- Transcripts require 5-10 business days to complete. NO SAME-DAY SERVICE.
- Requestors are given the option for how they would like to receive their transcript (mailed, pick-up).
- If a requestor chooses to pick-up their transcript, they will be notified via email when their request has been processed and is ready to be picked up.
- Once notified, transcripts can be picked up in person from 9 AM - 3 PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 200 E North Ave, Baltimore, 21202 in room 203 only.
- Requestors can track the progress of their transcript at the same website using their confirmation code.
- Requestors will receive an email from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify them of the status of your order.
- Homeless, Active Military Personnel, State Disability Agencies, and Incarcerated Individuals are eligible for free records requests. To request a coupon code for a free request, requestors should email email@example.com.
- Per Maryland Law, elementary and middle school records are not retained beyond the student's 21st birthday.
Students Who Graduated in 2008 or After --> Schools
- Students who graduated in 2008 or after should obtain their transcript from the school they graduated from or last attended if it is still open.
- If the school the student graduated from or last attended Is now closed, requests should be submitted online here: https://bcsmd.scriborder.com/
Currently Enrolled Students --> Infinite Campus Student Portal or School
- Currently enrolled students in Baltimore City Public Schools can access their unofficial transcript by logging into Infinite Campus Student Portal à Select “Documents” on the black sidebar to the left à Scroll to the bottom of the new page à Select “Unofficial Transcript” à Save to computer
- Current students that need an official transcript can request their academic record from their current school.
Requests for Duplicate Diplomas
Baltimore City Public Schools does not manage the requests for GED Diplomas/Transcripts. Follow the instructions at the Maryland State Department of Education to place your request: https://ged.com/life_after_ged/ For GED Diplomas: https://www.dllr.state.md.us/gedmd/nedp.shtml
Subpoena Requests for Student Records --> Office of Legal Counsel
Legal requests or subpoenas for student records should be directed to Harry Mont in the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) at HJMont@bcps.k12.md.us.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. No additional fees will be assessed to pay online.
- Money Order. A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form. Cash and checks will not be accepted. The money order must be made out and delivered to "Scribbles Software" along with a copy of your receipt or order number. Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.
|High School Transcript
|Verification of Graduation
|Complete Student Record*
*There is a fee of 40 cent per page for complete student records
All records will be sent electronically whenever possible All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting this verification page,
Baltimore City Public Schools does NOT offer duplicate diplomas.
Our office does not handle GED or External diplomas. Please use https://ged.com or contact MSDE 410-767-0407. For External diplomas please contact 410-625-4215.