Scriborder Hero

General Information

Baltimore City Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older or attending a post-secondary institution, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

Please note the information below:

    • All records are fulfilled electronically whenever possible.
    • Transcripts can be picked up in person from 9 AM - 3 PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 200 E North Ave in room 203 only. PLEASE NOTE: You will be notified via email when your request has been processed and is ready to be picked up. 
    • Baltimore City Public Schools does not manage the requests for GED Diplomas/Transcripts.  Please follow the instructions at the Maryland State Department of Education to place your request.  For External Diplomas please visit
    • Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM and Friday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM) . 
    • Please allow up to 10 (ten) business days for requests to be completed
    • All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.  For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
    • Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
    • Baltimore City Public Schools does NOT offer duplicate diplomas.
    • Currently, enrolled students of Baltimore City Public Schools need to request records from the high school.
    • Homeless, Active Military Personnel, State Disability Agencies, and Incarcerated Individuals are eligible for free records requests.  To request a coupon code for a free request, please email
    • You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your order.  It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.  
    • Click the appropriate link button to request information.


Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.


All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.


Back to Baltimore City Public Schools website

The Following May Be Requested by Alumni: must meet ALL requirements
High School Transcript $5.00



  • Credit or Debit Card.  This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card.  No additional fees will be assessed to pay online.
  • Money Order.  A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form.  Cash and checks will not be accepted.  The money order must be made out and delivered to "Scribbles Software" along with a copy of your receipt or order number.  Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.

The Following May Be Requested by Corporations / Universities / Attorneys:
High School Transcript $15.00
Verification of Graduation $15.00
Complete Student Record* $15.00

*There is a fee of 40 cent per page for complete student records


All records will be sent electronically whenever possible  All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting this verification page,

The Following May NOT Be Requested:

Baltimore City Public Schools does NOT offer duplicate diplomas.

Our office does not handle GED or External diplomas.  Please use or contact MSDE 410-767-0407.  For External diplomas please contact 410-625-4215.

For More Information, Contact:

Baltimore City Public Schools
Office of Student Records - Room 115
200 E. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21202

Phone:  443-984-2000



For Technical Support, Contact:

Scribbles Software