Select To Get Started:
Baltimore City Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older or attending a post-secondary institution, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All transcript requests can only be purchased online; using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests are not accepted.
- Homeless, Active Military Personnel, State Disability Agencies, and Incarcerated Individuals are eligible for free records requests. To request a coupon code for a free request, please email email@example.com.
- Baltimore City Public Schools does NOT offer duplicate diplomas.
- Transcripts require 5-10 business days to complete. NO SAME-DAY SERVICE.
- Be sure to select your preference for how you’d like to receive your transcript (mailed, pick-up).
- You can track the progress of your transcript at the same website using your confirmation code when ordering.
- All communication from City Schools will be handled by email. You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Currently enrolled students of Baltimore City Public Schools can request their academic records from their current school.
- If you choose to pick-up your transcript, you will be notified via email when your request has been processed and is ready to be picked up.
- Once notified, transcripts can be picked up in person from 9 AM - 3 PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 200 E North Ave, Baltimore, 21202 in room 203 only.
- Baltimore City Public Schools does not manage the requests for GED Diplomas/Transcripts. Please follow the instructions at the Maryland State Department of Education to place your request. https://ged.com/life_after_ged/.
- For External Diplomas please visit https://www.dllr.state.md.us/gedmd/nedp.shtml
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$5.00|
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. No additional fees will be assessed to pay online.
- Money Order. A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form. Cash and checks will not be accepted. The money order must be made out and delivered to "Scribbles Software" along with a copy of your receipt or order number. Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
|Complete Student Record*||$15.00|
*There is a fee of 40 cent per page for complete student records
All records will be sent electronically whenever possible All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting this verification page,
Baltimore City Public Schools does NOT offer duplicate diplomas.
Our office does not handle GED or External diplomas. Please use https://ged.com or contact MSDE 410-767-0407. For External diplomas please contact 410-625-4215.
Baltimore City Public Schools
Office of Student Records - Room 115
200 E. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21202